Stats to Know: Mobile Marketing
Mobile marketing is a trend here to stay and brands must adapt to meet the needs of the modern consumer. We have compiled the following statistics to prove why mobile marketing is so successful:
- Nearly 2/3 of Americans own a smart phone and 19% of Americans rely on a smartphone for accessing online services and for staying connected
- Mobile commerce will account for 24.4% of overall ecommerce by the end of 2017
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop
- 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour
- 64% of consumers subscribed to mobile marketing indicated that they have made a purchase as a result of receiving a highly relevant mobile message
- The majority of consumers are of the opinion that mobile-optimized sites run faster than non-mobile-optimized sites
- 44% of consumers say that they like brands to deliver deals and coupons to their mobile devices
Mobile marketing allows you to reach consumers with targeted and timely behavior-driven content unlike any other channel. It increases the potential for obtaining new customers, keeps current customers engaged, and fosters brand relationships on a more personal level.
Need help devising a mobile strategy of our own? Harmon Group is here to help. Contact us today to get started.
Until next time,