Mobile marketing is a trend here to stay and brands must adapt to meet the needs of the modern consumer. We have compiled the following statistics to prove why mobile marketing is so successful:
- Nearly 2/3 of Americans own a smart phone and 19% of Americans rely on a smartphone for accessing online services and for staying connected
- Mobile commerce will account for 24.4% of overall ecommerce by the end of 2017
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop
- 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour
- 64% of consumers subscribed to mobile marketing indicated that they have made a purchase as a result of receiving a highly relevant mobile message
- The majority of consumers are of the opinion that mobile-optimized sites run faster than non-mobile-optimized sites
- 44% of consumers say that they like brands to deliver deals and coupons to their mobile devices
Mobile marketing allows you to reach consumers with targeted and timely behavior-driven content unlike any other channel. It increases the potential for obtaining new customers, keeps current customers engaged, and fosters brand relationships on a more personal level.
Need help devising a mobile strategy of our own? Harmon Group is here to help.
If you want to know more about what we can do for your brand or business, contact us.
Until next time,