Stats to Know: Print Marketing
Last week we covered why you should still utilize print media in your marketing strategy. It helps solidify your brand image, allows you to hyper-target audiences, and lets your message stand out among your competitors. This week, we have gathered the following relevant statistics to further illustrate that print media still plays an effective role in any marketing strategy.
- 56% of customers find print marketing to be the most trustworthy type of marketing
- 79% of households say they read or scan direct-mail ads
- 39% of customers say they try a business for the first time because of direct-mail advertising
- Direct-mail marketing yields, on average, a 13-1 return on investment ration
- 92% of young shoppers say they prefer direct mail for making purchase decisions
- 48% of people retain print media for future reference
- 44% of customers visit a brand’s website after receiving direct-mail marketing
Print marketing is still one of the best ways to promote your brand, your products, and your services. Incorporate print media with other marketing vehicles to create an all-inclusive strategy.
Interested in incorporating print media into your marketing strategy? The Harmon Group is here to help. Contact us today to get started.
Until next time,