The importance of visual content is rapidly expanding and should become a vital part of your marketing strategy in 2015. We have compiled the following relevant statistics about visual content marketing:
- Visual information is processed by our brains 60,000 times faster than text
- 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online
- 67% of consumers prefer businesses with detailed and clear images
- 95% of B2B buyers agreed they prefer shorter content
- Consumers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video
- Content with images gets 94% more views than content without
- Online businesses using Infographics for promotional purposes have seen up to a 12% increase in site traffic
- Videos can increase website conversions by 86%
- Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them
- YouTube is now the second largest search engine, next to Google
- Tweets with images get retweeted 150% more often than tweets without
- The engagement rate of Facebook photo albums is 180% higher than any other form of post
When developing visual content, remember to be creative and relevant. Be unique and use your visuals to make your message memorable.
Don’t have time to develop your own eye-catching visuals? The Harmon Group is here to help. Our team of designers can develop the visuals you need to get your content noticed.
If you want to know more about what we can do for your brand or business, contact us.
Until next time,
Image source: http://tech.co/visual-content-will-rise-2015-2015-01